Skip to content
- Preparatory meeting in Zagreb (Croatia) – The three-day working meetings with aim to elaborate in detail project management and the division of tasks, as well as creation of documents necessary to successfully implement and monitor the project. The arrangements of all partner organizations about: project management, preparation of subcontracts for project partners, standardized forms for monitoring and evaluation for each project activity, preparation of calls for participation in the training, the criteria for selecting participants for the training, visual identity, visibility and dissemination of the project, and all other important details for the project realization. At the end of the first month of implementation of the project, two members from each partner organization, will meet in Zagreb (Croatia) on a three-day meeting to create and to agree on all the above documentation required for the project. They will also sign additional agreements on project.
- The five-day study visit in Madrid (Spain). Its aim is sharing experiences and practice in the field of social entrepreneurship and LGBT situation in country of host organization.Each of the partners in the project will propose 2 persons who will go on the exchange practice (study visit) hosted by the Spanish LGBT organisation, so they could learn from their experience and implement that experience in our training, thus raising the degree of successfulness of the project and our future young entrepreneurs from the LGBT population. This study visit will last for five days, and the hosting partner organisation will create the agenda of the visit in accordance with the recommendations of the project team adopted on the first meeting. The experiences brought from this study visit will be presented in the training as examples of good practice.
- The nine-day training course in Šabac (Serbia). A total of 36 youth workers will take part in nine days long training in Serbia (Šabac) , for obtaining adequate knowledge about social entrepreneurship and entrepreneurship in general. The concept of training will be developed out of the study visit in Spain and personal years-long experience of Association Rainbow as the project leader in this field. Participants will also learn how to transfer their knowledge as trainers, because they will learn how to become trainers from experienced trainers and thus will be able to disseminate the acquired knowledge and skills further in their countries. This will lead to the domino effect where youth workers continue to transfer their knowledge and skills to others through their own trainings after this project is completed, whereas in doing so we increase the duration for which the aims of this project will be achieved.
- The three-day working meetings in Ohrid (Macedonia). Its aim is to elaborate in detail the objectives and themes to be addressed in the “Manual on the Development of Social Entrepreneurship”. The meeting will gather 10 persons, 2 from each partner organization. Its aim is to elaborate in detail the objectives and themes to be addressed in the ”Manual on the Development of Social Entrepreneurship”. Methods of interactive workshop activities will facilitate the exchange of information, ideas and give each participant the opportunity to express their opinions and influence the process of drafting the manual. The meeting will be conducted in small groups and large group to achieve maximum operational efficiency which will lead to high quality production of the manual, which is important for its applicability later, in practice. The meeting will be facilitated by the authors of the manual and experienced moderators selected from the organizations partners in the project will facilitate working groups.
- Three-day working conference in Belgrade (Serbia). It will gather 100 participants from partner organizations, public institutions, embassies, the donor community, and the media with the aim of presenting the results of the project. This conference aims, to inform professional and general public, as well as the donor community about local project results, but also to elaborate concept of social enterprise. The working method will be: speaking, presentation, panel discussion of representatives from social enterprises, embassies, donors and public institutions and open space methodology. Participants will be able to follow it through PP presentations and group discussion in which they will be able to, through interactive work, express their opinions, ideas and suggestions. On the conference will be presented “Manual on the Development of Social Entrepreneurship”. The work of the conference actuators two experienced moderators, and the conference will have simultaneous translation. The entire conference will be open to the media, who will also be invited to participate.